Garlic and Butter Flatbread

                                 Garlic and Butter Flatbread




πŸ«“πŸ«“πŸ˜‹
Ingredients:

• 350g of Flour
• 250g of Yogurt
• 1 tsp of Baking Powder
• 1 tsp of Salt
• 1 tsp of Sugar
• 2 cloves of Garlic
• 30g of Butter

Preparation Instructions:

1. Prepare the Dough:
• I sift the flour into a bowl and create a well in the middle. In this well, I add the yogurt, baking powder, sugar, and salt. I mix the ingredients together, gradually incorporating the flour from the sides until completely absorbed.
2. Form the Balls:
• I knead the mixture into a soft dough and divide it into 8 balls. I let them rest for 5 minutes.
3. Roll Out the Dough:
• I roll each ball into a thin disk and stack them, placing a sheet of baking paper between each flatbread to prevent sticking.
4. Cooking the Flatbreads:
• I heat a pan over medium/high heat (level 7-8 out of 9). Lightly oil it and cook each flatbread for approximately one minute on each side.
5. Garlic and Butter:
• Once removed, I grease generously with butter and rub with sliced garlic cloves. If I prefer, I can also chop the garlic and sprinkle it over the hot, freshly made flatbreads.
6. Serving:
• I serve and consume immediately as the garlic and butter flatbreads tend to become harder once they cool down.
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.